Croom Community Enterprise Centre offers a variety of spaces to rent.
Our office and meeting rooms are filled with natural light and have a high quality architectural finish. The state of the art building consists of office space, hot desks, meeting rooms, as well as shared canteen and reception facilities. There is complimentary broadband , overhead projectors , training computers, and complimentary car parking Business Units are available with basic or fully fitted facilities. Very competitive rates are offered.
The Enterprise Centre also provides mentor support through strong links with LIT, Enterprise Ireland and Ballyhoura Development.
Offices may be rented yearly, spaces vary across Croom Enterprise Centre, some offices will accommodate multiple personnel and filing units etc. Office spaces allow the user a professional working environment for the employee or visitor. There are discounted meeting room rates available for those renting office space. Available for monthly periods, shorter time frames may be available, please call 061 60200
Co Working Spaces
We are proud at Croom Community Enterprise Centre to offer your business the best possible start by eliminating expensive overheads or costly long-term contracts. A hot desk is the ideal launch pad for a new business! Rental of one ‘hot desk’ cubicle in a shared office. The cubicle comprises a desk, direct dial telephone and limited storage space. Hot deskers may avail of the following facilities:
All users of Croom Community Enterprise Centre benefit from the following
- High speed broadband internet
- Shared Canteen facilities
- Printing/copying/scanning /stationary facilities are available.
- Manned reception for visitors and guests
- Networking – opportunities to meet fellow entrepreneurs.
- Meeting room facilities
- Business training
- Spacious car parking
- Linkages to support bodies that can assist companies to grow their idea, from concept to market place
- Meeting rooms at preferential rates
Virtual office is a combination of off-site live communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while offering a professional “shopfront” for your growing business Croom Community Enterprise Centre offers you all the benefits of an office but none of the hassle. Offering both hot desk two day a month (subject to availability) and virtual office services in a flexible manner, the unit provides fully fitted, high quality, meeting room access (for 10Pax booked in advance), business address and mail services to entrepreneurs seeking flexibility and value for money.
- Mail address (not inclusive of parcels)
- Hot desk available 2 days per month (pre booked and subject to availability)
- Meeting room for up to 10 people (pre booked and subject to availability)
- 10% discount available on further meeting room bookings